Why Everyone Should Have Dogs Instead of Kids :D
By: Diya Sanghani
Wonder why you hate it when someone walks slowly in front of you but you don’t mind your dog sniffing and starring at everything; When you meet a new baby, you smile and say “AWW,” but when you meet a new pup, you squeal, jump up and down, and spew out unintelligible words of affection? We’ll tell you why…
1. Dogs never crib and make a fuss about food. In fact they don’t mind eating the same food every day.
2. They’re always excited to see you even if it’s in intervals of 10 minutes.
3. However old they are, you can openly show them affection.
4. Dogs are a more economical source of love and don’t constantly ask for money.
5. These little bundles of joy are on top of the world with the simplest of things like a ball or a game of tug of war.
6. Unlimited love and poop. On this note, dogs are home and potty trained faster than kids!
7. Let’s face it, no labour pains so the more the merrier.
8. Holding a baby is a struggle, snuggling a puppy isn’t.
9. Their baby pictures will always be cuter than any baby’s pictures.
10. You have a long list of possible dog names, but are stumped when somebody asks what you’d name your child.
11. You never want puppies to grow up, but you really wish babies would.